Saturday, September 29, 2018

Our Keto Journey - Day 86

Day 86 – 

I started my day with my usual cup of coffee. I know that many people on Keto do intermittent fasting and that according to most Keto websites you should only have black coffee or water during the hours you are fasting, but although I am limiting my eating to only 8 hours in the day, I am just not willing to give up my creamer.  

After finishing some paperwork in the morning I grabbed a couple cheese sticks and a cut up cucumber for my lunch and headed out to work. My diet has been fairly boring and basic, but it does seem to be working. The scale is continuing to slowly inch down.

After working in the afternoon and struggling through a lengthy commute in traffic I met some friends for a fun evening out. I chose a delicious chicken and pecan salad and had a glass of Prosecco. According to Yummywineblog.com Champagne and other sparkling wines like brut or prosecco have around 98 calories and 1.5g of carbs for a 5oz serving, which makes them the best wines to drink if you're watching calories or carbs!

Only two more weeks of my 100 day commitment and even though I am getting bored and tired of dieting and of writing these daily blog posts, I am excited to be nearing the end of this commitment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment