Monday, September 3, 2018

Our Keto Journey - Day 60

Day 60 - 

It was another fun and busy day with my grandson. I got up early with William and I had my coffee and then we played inside and outside.  
My daughter made some breakfast sausage and it was a perfect way to start the day. 


Several books and coloring pages later we went to a friend’s house for a pool party. There were lots of goodies, chips, M&Ms, and really yummy looking brownies, but I just had a few slices of cheese. I know there is nothing keeping me from having goodies except for my personal choice to stick with this diet. It can be hard sometimes, but the desire to lose weight and feel better is more important than the momentary satisfaction of a few chips or a handful of candy. I am happy with the results I am seeing so that keeps me motivated to keep going. 

After we got home my son-in-law made amazing shish-kabobs. He had both beef and chicken, and other than a small amount of pineapple, everything on them was perfectly fine for Keto. I had one of each and they were so good. I did splurge and have more of the fantastic wine that we bought the other day. 

So far I have been able to keep my diet while here and it hasn’t limited my ability to have fun with my family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment