Friday, September 7, 2018

Our Keto Journey - Day 64

Day 64 – 

I grabbed some coffee this morning and ran out to work. I did manage to pack a lunch of whatever I could find which included a couple cheese sticks, a baggie of pecans and one of the yummy nut rolls. It was boring but it filled me up enough to get through the day.

 After work I decided to try and use up more of the remaining food in the fridge. I cooked up the last of an older package of bacon, so Peter and I each had about four pieces each. Next I had a big head of cauliflower so Peter helped and we used the food processor to try and make our own version of cauliflower rice. I used the remaining bacon grease and friend the cauliflower rice but I like the kind at the store much better, the food processor chops great, but the cauliflower comes out too fine and doesn’t crisp up quite the same way. 
After that Peter joined me and we both made it to the YMCA. I was really happy to get back into my exercise groove. I did about thirty minutes on the treadmill and I felt great. I even stepped up my speed to 3.0. I was so happy that my ankle felt great. My goal is to find time for a workout at least every other day.

Make time for it. Just get it done. Nobody ever got strong or got in shape by thinking about it. They did it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment