Thursday, September 27, 2018

Our Keto Journey - Day 84

Day 84 – 

I enjoyed my coffee this morning. I am almost out of my sugar free pumpkin spice creamer so I will have to get some more soon. It really makes my morning coffee feel like a special treat. 
 I was happy to have the day off today so later in the morning I decide to make more of the Keto biscuits Peter had been asking for. 
 The biscuits are easy to make, just a few ingredients. For the recipe visit my previous blog post
 http://meandmychubbyadventures.blogspot.com/2018/09/our-keto-journey-day-65.html
 I had two of the biscuits when they were warm and they tasted so good. I saved the rest for later. I just threw them in a baggie and tossed them in the fridge. 
 I was really focused and busy and got lots of work done and I just grabbed a cheese stick for a quick lunchtime snack.
After Peter got home I made some salmon while he grilled a steak and we had green beans. 

After dinner I ran out to a meeting for a couple hours and when I got home I watched a little TV until I was ready for bed. I did indulge myself again with a couple of the remaining squares of chocolate.  

I felt bad that I didn’t manage time to get to the YMCA, but I felt good about my diet choices. 

1 comment: