Saturday, September 22, 2018

Our Keto Journey - Day 79


Day 79 – 

Blogging each day for 79 straight days has been quite a commitment, but I feel like my commitment to blogging has helped to keep me accountable. Even though it’s late I did manage to find a few minutes to get my blog posted today. It’s getting harder to find original ways to share what I did and ate each day. 
This morning I grabbed some coffee and headed out to work. We didn’t have much in the way of lunch food so I just had to make do. I grabbed a couple cheese sticks, some pecans and a small container of Crisps, but it was enough to get me through the day. When I got home I made a late lunch of steamed broccoli and a piece of lemon butter fish. 
In the evening I stopped at a quick Democratic house party and then went to pick Peter up at the airport. I knew Peter had not had the chance to eat any dinner so I asked him if he wanted to stop and get some of that delicious cauliflower crust pizza. He said yes immediately.
I did not really need any pizza, but I enjoyed my date night with Peter who was finally home after two weeks. We both ate and enjoyed each bite as we listened to some really awful Karaoke.

Peter said he did not do a good job of sticking with Keto while he was away so he was very happy to be home and he has committed to getting back to making good diet choices now that he is back home. 

I really am lucky to be able to do this together with Peter. Being able to encourage and support each other has been incredible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment