Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Our Keto Journey - Day 82

Day 82 – 

I grabbed my coffee this morning and headed out for a busy day. 

After attending a meeting this morning I had a few minutes to grab some lunch before working all afternoon. I decided to stop at a cool place called Salad and Go. I ordered a big Cobb salad but asked for no tomatoes to stay Keto.  The salad was fantastic. With bacon, avocado, egg, and lots of fresh greens it was a perfect Keto lunch. 
After getting home Peter and I cooked dinner together. He really wanted to make the Keto Chicken Enchiladas with the cheese shells.  They are so yummy. I actually had a second helping. 

Even though I had gotten a lot of sleep yesterday I was really tired after dinner. I’m not sure if it is allergies or something else, but I have been so busy lately and I think my body just needs some recuperation time. I really believe it’s important to listen to your body. 

As I get closer to the end of my 100 days I am thinking about how we will both continue to focus on a low carb diet to continue our weight loss journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment