Thursday, September 13, 2018

Our Keto Journey - Day 71

Day 71 – 

I was so happy that it was finally a bit cooler this morning. After my coffee I was able to take Lexi on a short walk outside. We only managed about 30 minutes before it was too hot, but she was really excited to get a chance to go sniff around the neighborhood.
After I got back home I decided to make myself some scrambled eggs. My daughter told me to try adding some cottage cheese to my scrambled eggs. She assured me it helps make them fluffier, and since cottage cheese is allowed on Keto I decided to give it a try and I thought they came out great. 

I had a bunch of work to do today, but I made a point of getting up every hour or so to walk around, or find and excuse to walk upstairs. I know that Apple watches remind people to get up and move and I think that is a great idea. My fitbit monitors if I have walked at least 250 steps every hour, but it doesn’t have the ability to remind me to move.  With everyone spending so much time on computers, we all need reminders to move more. 

I did have to go to work for a few hours in the afternoon and after I got home I used my leftovers from yesterday to make more of those delicious chicken enchiladas with cheese shells.  They are so good.  

I am feeling really positive about how things are going. I know it is getting harder with all the Halloween treats everywhere, but if I stay focused I can keep making good choices and keep losing weight. 



4 comments:

  1. You're doing really well! I am working in my office more now than in the past, and I get up about every hour to walk around. But I get antsy, so my body tells me when to move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candi, I agree - our bodies need to move. Thanks for stopping by my blog

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Antionette I appreciate all he support I can get. Thanks for stopping by my blog

      Delete