Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Our Keto Journey - Day 69

Day 69-
Another busy day at work, but luckily I planned ahead. I started my day with my coffee & my delicious sugar free pumpkin spice creamer. 
I had prepared some awesome chicken salad last night that included chicken, cheese and chopped pecans. It was a perfect lunch.

After work I got to relax for a few minutes, and then I headed out to my monthly book club meeting. The waitress at the wine bar where we usually meet knows that I am on a low carb diet. At our last meeting she let me know that Prosecco has the lowest amount of carbs for all the wines they have, so I had two glasses of Prosecco during our fun meeting. My book club is full of amazing women. I spent the evening laughing and sharing fun stories. I chose to have a cup of the Lobster bisque. I am not sure if it is completely Keto friendly, but it is delicious. They usually serve it with bread, but I just had my soup and my wine, as well as some water and I was fine. 

I was not able to go workout today, but I know I walked quite a bit at work, and I will plan to go to the YMCA tomorrow.

I would like to be more consistent with exercise, but sometimes life just gets too busy to make it to the YMCA as often as I would like. I am still feeling really positive overall about our diet and our results so far. I know it is a long journey, but I know we are both making progress toward our goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment