Monday, September 10, 2018

Our Keto Journey - Day 68

Day 68 - 

I enjoyed my coffee this morning with my sugar free pumpkin spice creamer. I headed straight out to work so I skipped breakfast. 

 I did pack myself a nice healthy lunch of salad with pumpkin seeds and feta cheese and some Italian dressing. 
When I got home I took a few minutes to relax and then made myself a hamburger with one of the mozzarella cheese balls in the middle to make it more fun. It was a perfect dinner. 

I was disappointed because I wasn’t able to make it to the YMCA today, I had a meeting I had to go to and it lasted longer than I thought so it was too late to go workout after. 

Peter called and said he was not making good diet decisions, and he felt bad, but the good news is that he was able to check with the YMCA in Wisconsin and it looks like they may let him swim there so that’s good. It is not as much fun as going together but if he keeps up his exercise that would be great. I am so grateful that we are able to help hold each other accountable and help motivate each other to keep going. 


No comments:

Post a Comment