Thursday, August 30, 2018

Our Keto Journey - Day 56

Day 56 – 

Visiting my daughter will be an interesting challenge to my Keto journey. I started today with some coffee, and I used regular creamer so I am sure that had more carbs than I have been getting, but since I only have one cup of coffee a day I don’t think it will be a big problem.

After my adorable grandson woke up, we both had a cheese stick. He enjoyed eating the same thing as grandma. Later I made myself a plate of some turkey lunchmeat with some cheese and some pecans. It was a perfect amount to fill me up for the rest of the day. 
My daughter has lots of goodies around the house, including cookies and chips, so there is a lot more temptation, but I am staying strong. I was so happy to be able to fit more comfortably in the airplane seat yesterday so that gives me more motivation to stick with it.

My daughter was so sweet, she was worried about helping me stick to my diet, but I told her to just cook like normal and I would be able to make it work. I know she is a little skeptical of the diet just like I was, but it is working.  
 
For dinner she roasted some cauliflower and she grilled some of those yummy Aidelle’s sausages. She also made some corn on the cob, but I let her know I could not have one.
It was a great Keto dinner, except that I of course did not have a bun with my sausage or the corn on the cob.

I won’t be able to go workout this week, but hopefully I can take a few walks with my grandson to keep active. 

No comments:

Post a Comment