Friday, October 5, 2018

Our Keto Journey - Day 92

Day 92 – 

I had a chance to stop by Target yesterday so this morning I got to enjoy my cup of coffee with sugar free pumpkin spice creamer once again. The mornings are finally starting to cool off so it really helps to feel like fall when I can relax and enjoy my coffee with pumpkin spice and still stay relatively Keto friendly. 

I did have to go to work for a few hours and when I got home I finished up the last of the Crack chicken leftovers along with the leftover broccoli. 

I spent some time doing household chores and when Peter got home he grilled up some bratwurst and burgers. Once again I bugged him about including a vegetable, I cut up a cucumber, but he chose to have his meal with some spinach. 

After dinner it was nice out and had cooled down so I grabbed my dog's leash and Lexi and I took a nice walk. She was so excited to be out on a walk that we went at a pretty fast pace, and we walked for over 30 minutes. 

When I got home Peter was getting ready to go to the YMCA to go swimming so I went with him and since I had already walked I did about 25 minutes on the stationary bicycle while he swam. I know I could have stayed home since I had already done exercise on my walk, but supporting each other and encouraging each other is really important, and ideally we should be doing sixty minutes of physical activity daily.  

Hopefully these exercise routines will become a long term habit for us. 

4 comments:

  1. Good for you on being health-conscious and supporting each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mona - we are trying but it sure is hard sometimes

      Delete
  2. Good for you! I can use some of that determination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra - it is hard but we are trying our best. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

      Delete